I know that hospital libraries out there are doing this, but I have been told
by two lawyers (one from the State Library and one in a CE Class) that this
is illegal  i.e. against copyright.  It is also very labor intensive and
I have avoided it like the plague because we have had to cut out photocopy
service to our physicians and house staff. I need another job like I need
a hole in the head!  My feeling is that evern if it were legal, it would take
more staff than most hospital libraries have to provide such service.Carole Gilbert
Providence Hospital
Southfield, MI