This message is being posted on behalf of a librarian that is not
on the list.
From: Suzanne Steele ([log in to unmask])
I am currently working with the astronomers and astrophysicists at
the Dominion Astrophysical Observatory in Victoria, British Columbia.
I am also working on a consulting project on telemedicine.  If you
know of any projects going on in the U.S. - specifically rural-
ones I would like to know of them.  Applications could
encompass continuing education, consultation, data transfer, resource
sharing, etc.  If you could pass on any contact names (and email
addresses) it would be greatly appreciated.

Suzanne Steele