We  provide a Table of Contents to the physicians and nursing faculty in our
institution and have for many years.  After attending three workshops
during 1993 where copyright compliance was discussed I decided that
copying the TC's without permission from the publisher was not "fair use".
We have therefore started writing to the publishers of the journals we
copy from requesting permission.  It is a time consuming process but we
have had good response (no negatives) and I sleep at night knowing I am in
compliance!

Leeila Bina
Q&R Medcenter One
Health Sciences Library