I couldn't resist - I immediately ran to my shelf, pulled the January
5th issue of JAMA and looked for color pictures!    The only color
I could find (other than dozens of lurid ads), were some colored
graphics on page 77 (american edition) -- the title page for the
Pulse section.

You may also be relieved to know that the only ads that are paged in
are the ones on the back of a text page (like page 76).

Still you have my sympathy - but perhaps we should call ourselves
"revolutionary", and call the AMA's action "revolting" (ie.
disgusting, repellant, repugnant, etc.)

- Bet Ison
St. Claire Medical Center
Morehead, KY  USA