I would like to point out to you that "catastrophies" of this sort have
ALWAYS existed.  Our communication of them is just better!  And as a
supposedly educated person, you should know  about random clustering of
events.  The  media reports every earthquake because it has great pictures
and interviews.  A hundred years ago, we would have done the same except
we didn't have the global network of reporters and instant response and
moving images.  And only the well-off could afford papers.  You're going
to get a lot of complaints about your exceedingly inconsiderate use or
OUR collective resources (how about DO NOT STEAL - you're using something
for which it was not intended - and God put no footnotes in there about it
being ok if you think the end of the world is coming).

Idiots like you have always been around.  How about reading some literature
about other boobs who thought the apocalypse was coming?  We're going to
haveto put up with a lot more yahoos like you as the "Millenium" approaches.
Do you think God cares about how THIS society numbers their YEARS?

Get out of our faces.  You give Christians a bad name.

And I thought of telling you MY religious background but it occurs to me that
your superiority complex would obliterate that.  So go soak your head.