Our campus administration has asked us to find a directory or listing
of US universities ranked by the amount of research done at the
institutions. I have found limited lists (top 10 or 15 univs.) in
Educational Rankings Annual 1993 but we need a much more extensive
list, at least the top 100. I contacted the Association of American
Universities and they told me the National Science Foundation
publishes such a list for the sciences. I have made several calls to
NSF and left messages yesterday so I hope to hear from them. Can
anyone offer any other suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.
Please reply directly to me.

Catherine Reiter                            Denison Memorial Library
[log in to unmask]            University of Colorado
303-270-6434 (phone)                            Health Sciences Center
303-270-6255 (fax)                          Denver, Colorado