We have done extensive searching on File Health and Medline to locate
information on physician-hospital organizations.  In addition we obtained
a special publication from the Massachusetts Medical Association and books
identified through Catline etc.  We would like to find more info and are
asking about any other sources which may have been identified.  Have other
computer files been fruitful, have any other medical societies published
reports or can anyone suggest other sources?  I will be happy to summarize.

Thank you.

Nancy Fazzone
North Shore Medical Center
Salem Hospital