As a wee addendum to Steve Cisler's excellenet discussion of MARC as a
format for I/R, my notes from this week's CODI (customers of DYnix Inc)
conference include some salutary discussion of exporting IR info
in MARC format.  This was in a discussion about the community-resources
module in Dynix.  A library in Kansas (yes, I know that's vague :*>  )
is currenlty doing this, or so my notes indicate.

Steve, may I repost your post to Dynix_L?  I think it's intriguing,
and it feeds into a discussion wihtin the Dynix community.

--
Karen G. Schneider   [log in to unmask]                     *   *   *
"It is better to ask for forgiveness                     *   *