Is anyone familiar with an organization called the American Institute of
Balance?  Its purpose is "advancing the study of human equilibrium." It is
located on Park Street in St. Petersburg, Florida.  My patron's mother is a
senior citizen living in St. Petersburg, who has a problem with her balance.
She received a brochure from the Institute, but asked me to do a little bit
of checking to see if the Institute is reputable.  It's not listed on Dirline
or in the Encyclopedia of Associations.  I would appreciate any information
or leads which you could provide.

Linda Karch                   [log in to unmask]
Health Sciences Library       (716) 828-2160
Mercy Hospital                (716) 828-2716 - Fax
565 Abbott Road
Buffalo, NY 14220