I would appreciate it if some med libber could give me the following
information.  One of our library users needs the current fax number of a
doctor in England.  The name is Alec D. Bangham. His address (as of 12/92)
was 17 High Green, Great Shelford, Cambridge, England CB2 5EG.  He is now
a private consultant , but was formerly Head of the Biophysics Unit,
Agriculture Reasearch Council Institute of Animal Physiology in Cambridge.

We do not have the appropriate directories in this library so any
assistance that can be provided will be helpful.

Thank you,
Shifra Atik
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
New Hyde Park, NY