I need to verify a citation:

AU:  Hryhorczuk, D.
TI:  Ammonia & chlorine
SO:  Clin Toxicol Rev, Vol. 9, 1986, p.1

I am unable to verify the existence of "Clin Toxicol Rev" --
I know better than to assume what the abbreviation stands for!

I've checked NLM List of Serials Indexed, Ulrich's, MEDLINE,
Embase, Toxline, online library catalogs of various large libraries
such as University of Chicago...

The citation is verbatim from a textbook.  Is anyone familiar
with this journal?  Can you supply an ISSN, or tell me of
a possible lender?  (We will send the request via Docline or OCLC.)

Please reply directly to me; I do not have access to this list
on a regular bases.  Thanks so much.

Shawn Durham
Midwestern University/
Chicago Osteopathic Hospital