My mother spontaneously mentioned it to me last night when we spoke on
the phone.  She's considering trying it & has a couple of friends who
swear it works!  She asked me if I could find out anything about it.  I add
this to the discussion only because I find it fascinating how something
like this "makes the rounds"!

Valerie Schultheiss