FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE   FROM: Laura Ralstin
    EBSCO Industries, Inc. Corporate Communications
    (205) 991-1492

         EBSCO ENHANCES DOCUMENT DELIVERY SERVICES
      WITH THE ACQUISITION OF DYNAMIC INFORMATION CORP

BIRMINGHAM, Ala., U.S.A. -- EBSCO Industries Inc. is expanding its
ability to provide customers document delivery services with the acquisition
of Dynamic Information Corp of Burlingame, Calif. The joining of these two
companies furthers the objectives of each to offer full-service document
delivery. Owned and founded by Randall Marcinko, Dynamic Information has
been delivering all types of documents to academic, corporate and public
libraries worldwide for 14 years. Continuing in its well-established role as a
facilitator in the delivery of serial information from publishers to consumers,
EBSCO is adding document delivery to its broad palette of services.
According to EBSCO Industries President J.T. Stephens, "The joining
together of EBSCO and Dynamic Information serves both companies'
objective of fulfilling the increasingly important need for current awareness
of serial information and convenient, full-service document delivery."

Marcinko, who will continue to manage Dynamic Information in its new
association with EBSCO, said "Merging Dynamic with EBSCO will vastly
enhance our capabilities. EBSCO's international sales force, worldwide
telecommunications network and numerous, long-standing publisher
relationships are only a few of the new resources from which we will benefit.
It is exciting to work with a diverse organization like EBSCO that is willing
to provide information in all forms -- from subscriptions to individual issues
to individual articles -- and compensate publishers properly."

EBSCO Industries is the parent organization of EBSCO Subscription Services
and EBSCO Publishing. Managed by F. Dixon Brooke Jr., EBSCO
Subscription Services operates through 27 offices worldwide. The company's
title information database contains bibliographic and ordering information for
more than 235,000 title listings. EBSCO Publishing, managed by Tim Collins,
is one of EBSCO's fastest growing divisions, publishing over 300,000 article
abstracts annually in several general-reference periodical databases. More than
30 databases are produced by EBSCO Publishing using its proprietary EBSCO
CDs user interface.

EBSCO CASIASs, a current awareness and article delivery service company,
is a subsidiary of EBSCO Industries. The EBSCO CASIAS system is
currently being beta tested among libraries in the United States and Europe.
Stephens said, "We look forward to working with Randy Marcinko and his
associates at Dynamic Information as we add the capability of delivering
articles and documents to our journal citation database publishing and
subscription service operations."
                            ###
                                     Released: April 7, 1994