A p.s. to the residency program recommendations:  We have never
photocopied for residents--they have to do their own copying and have no
problem with that.  The only exceptions are LATCH requests. Also, they have a
habit of permanently "borrowing" the Little Brown spiral manuals, so we
don't buy those anymore for the library collection.  I am hoping to buy
the Maxx CD-ROM product to supply that info.

Margaret Bandy
Health Sciences Library
Saint Joseph Hospital----"The Leader. The Choice."
1835 Franklin Street   Denver, CO 80218
303-837-7188   FAX 303-837-7977   Internet: [log in to unmask]