     The Gerontology and Geriatrics Special Interest Group of MLA is offering
a tour of the Southwest Biomedical Research Foundation on Monday, May 16,
from 10:30 - 1:30.  The tour will consist of a film about the foundation, a
tour of the primate colony and the foundation's research facility focusing on
aging related topics, and last a tour of the library.  The Foundation is one
of Texas' oldest and most prominent research facilities.  I can guarantee
that the tour will be fascinating.

     We need to know asap who will be interested.  The cost is $15/person for
10 and less if more sign up.  Please reply to me if you'd like to sign up.
We realize this conflicts with the NLM update!!
Kathleen M. McCloskey, Assistant Director for Outreach Services
Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library, University of Utah, Building 589
10 North Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah USA 84112
Phone # (801)585-5743 or (801)581-8771
Fax # (801)581-3632