what an offer!  here I am spending my first week in MONTHS without an
index to work on reading MEDLIB and what do I find????  I had been told
that this thing had lots of comments on JCAHO visits.  Haven't found
enough helpful yet -- just one on patient education committee
standards that strikes fear in my heart.  oh well, it's too late now.
The visitation starts at 8:30 tomorrow. And my inquisitions are on
Friday.  If I survive, I'll pass on anything useful next week.

vis a vis the indexing -- I ended up buying a laptop to take to a
family gathering in Boston since I was still trying to meet Monday's
deadline. I'm seriously considering taking it to San Antonio for
notetaking in our class.  Would that look too show-offy/nerdy/be
disruptive?  Tell me something sensible, please!
                                Judy
P.S., I'll pass on the journals                                             [a..