As enticements and aids to learning at the Internet Centre
at MLA (several stations for checking e-mail and for learning
about the Internet) in San Antonio, we would like to provide samples of
practical questions answered on the Internet together with
the answers.  If we received 20 questions, a mixture of basic and
advanced, that would be just fine.

So, please send me your best example of a good question - don't
forget to send the answer too.  If you can send it so that I
can download it and print it directly - perfect!

Jim Henderson
Medical Library Service
College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C.
1383 West 8th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
V6H 4C4
Phone: 604-733-6671