I'm looking for a good videotape on seizure disorders for use in a school
in-service for teachers who deal with students with seizure disorders.  I
checked AV-LINE and located one video that appears to deal with medication in
treating seizure disorders.  The in-service will deal with how to handle these
students when they have a seizure while in school and also how to prepare
the class for such an event.  Also, are there warning signs to indicate a
seizure is imminent?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Please
respond to me directly and not the list by June 1st.
Thanks so much.

Michele Johns
Planetree Health Resource Center
200 E. 4 St.