MaryGrace, The only reason I can think of for keeping Index Medicus would
be, as someone already said, to use when the CD-ROM isn't working. If
you've got the budget to afford it, that's fine (thought I would feel
there would have to be heavy use to justify such an expenditure).  I
still get CINAHL only because some of the older nurses who use it a lot
don't want to learn to use CD-ROM and want to do their own searching.
Since CINAHL isn't that expensive, I feel justified in doing that until
the budget squeeze becomes too thight (which will probably be next year).On