Dear Sir,

    We're planning to buy some databases and integrate them into our library
system(INNOPAC). I've some quesitons needs your help and they're below,

1. Life Sciences Collection is the same as Expanded Life Collection plus Ma-
   rine Biology & BioEngineering

   We know these two databases one is belonging to Silver Platter DB and ano-
   ther is to Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. The first is CD-ROM and the la-
   tter is Tape. We'd like to know whether these two are same in content, sear
   -ch strategy or not.

2. Does any one have the email address of ISI ?
   Because we're considering to buy the Current Contents in tapes.

    Please reply the answer to me directly. In any way, thanks for your kind
help in advance !

Sincerely yours,

    Arthur Chen

Computing Center, Academia Sinica,      "To think in public, to think in
Nankang, Taipei 11529, Taiwan, R.O.C.    solitude, to read and to hear,
Tel:886-2-7899497                        to answer inquiries, that is the
Fax:886-2-7836444                        business of a scholar."
Email:[log in to unmask]
      [log in to unmask]               --- Samuel Johnson