Quick!  Somebody send me the site for the latest version of Lee Hancock's
Health Sciences Resource List (I'm preparing an article on Internet health
information management resources for our Association's Journal--suggestions
welcome!).   Thanks!

Please respond to me directly; I'll repost for the list.

                        Glenn Ferdman, MLS
        Foundation of Record Education (FORE) Library
of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
                919 N. Michigan Ave. Suite 1400
                    Chicago, IL 60611-1683
         312-787-2672, x275   /    312-787-9793 (fax)
                             ***
                  [log in to unmask] (e-mail)