After hour access to our Library is by key signature through a reception
area till 5:00 and after this time by calling security.
Once a patron has after hour access he/she will in turn open door to
other patrons or simply unlock the door for access to anyone.  We know
this because our people count does not match the number of people signing
for after hour access to Library.
Within our Library, we have three computers on three different desks.
Although, we lock up keyboards & modens after hours this still leaves our
CPU's and MONITORS accessable to theft.
We are asking for any suggestions/ideas or suppliers for computer
security which would allow us to lock up all equipment during
evening hours.
The ideal would be to have some sort of computer cabinet which could be
placed on our individual desks.  We thought of a small comuter stand
beside every desk but we are very confined for space and prefer not to
incorporate this idea but ...

We have checked a number of suppliers but have found nothing which is
suitable.

Your ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.

Cecile Taylor

Please respond to:                or       Cecile Taylor
[log in to unmask]                      Victoria Hospital Corp
(519) 685-8300 x7717                       Box 5375-South Street Campus
Fax (519) 667-6797                         London, Ontario  N6A 4G5