A physician here ahs asked me to find information that would be
helpful to him in buying a fax for his office. I have checked
several sources:
Consumer Reports had an article in 1993, but it was focused on faxes
for the home office.
I found a couple of articles concerning "what to look for when
purchasing a fax" from the ABI/Inform database. They would have
been perfect, except that they were from 1992.
I was hoping to look in the Computer Database (CMPT on BRS), hoping
that they would include faxes. This file is no longer available.
I also checked LISA, but did not find exactly what I wanted.

Do any of you know of a good, recent (within the past year) article
either comparing specific brands of faxes, or giving good advice on
what to look for when buying?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

--Jeannine Gluck
  Manchester Memorial Hospital
  Manchester, CT 06040