Hi all!  This is not an issue exclusive to medical libraries however, any
library or institution may have some experiences to share so here goes.
I am on a committee at my hospital, charged with designing an evaluation tool
to be used by subordinates to evaluate their supervisor's performance.  This
is all new to us so we were wondering how many other facilities have such
a form.  We have some questions regarding its format, implementation and
specifically who gets to see the results of these evaluations?  If any of your
institutions are performing supervisor evaluations, could you let me know?
Also, I'm most interested in the process after the evaluation is done.  Do
the evaluations get filed and stay in the Personnel Office?  Do they go
back to the person who was evaluated? Does that person's superior get to see them?  I'd appreciate any info you could provide.  You can either respond to the list or to me personally.  My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]