Hi - Has anyone heard of a publication called  - BRIEFINGS ON SUBACUTE
CARE?  I'm looking for vol. 1, #2, Feb., 1994, pp.1, 10-11.  Judging by
the volume and issue numbers, this is a pretty new publication which is
probably why I can't find it listed anywhere.  One of our Administrators
has sent me a page of abstracts from something or other which is not
identified (typical, right?) and of course the one item he wants from
this whole page is this article.  The title of the article is "A
Subacute Model that Caters to the Customer".  Any suggestions? Please reply
to the list. THANKS!