I forwarded the post from Dean Krekos (who was concerned about his inability
to hook his computer to his cable service) to Dave Farber, and asked him to
forward it to 17,000 of his nearest and dearest friends.

We got a response back from a senior Time Inc. executive, who said that the
issue of Internet connectivity was being considered "at the highest levels
of the company."

My personal view is that people who want Internet service over cable (which
I think is a great idea) should be as aggressive as all those people who
lobby for the Sci-Fi Channel.

As Dave Lytel puts it, "I want my FTP" should be the new rallying cry.

Caveat:  These are my own views, and not necessarily those of Bill and Al.

Thomas Kalil                                      "The NII - just do it!"
National Economic Council
The White House
Washington DC 20500
(p) 202-456-2801