I have a staff pharmacist who is looking for a newish book on pharmaco-
economics.  He doesn't know the title; he doesn't know the author; he
doesn't know the color of the book; but it's a really good book.  (Sound
familiar?)  He thinks it's written by someone from the University of
Arizona.  Is there anyone from the U of Arizona who could give me any
clues?  I'd really appreciate your help.
Judy Madson, Director - Medical Library    [log in to unmask]
North Iowa Mercy Health Center              515-424-7698 fax
84 Beaumont Drive                           515-424-7699 voice
Mason City, Iowa 50401