The 1993-94  Government research directory lists the address as follows:

     National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
     5600 Fishers Ln., Rm 17-99
     Rockville, MD  20857
     Dr. Alan I Leshner, Ph.D. Director

     Phone:  (301) 443-3673

It is part of the U.S. Public Health Service Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and
Mental Health Administration, National Institutes of Health

 I hope this will help everyone.