Hi medlibers,
  A couple of us are in the process of putting together an article on
DOCLINE access, use and more importantly, non-use.  While I put together
a formal survey, I'd like to hear from you good people on the following
(I'll summarize responses for the list)
1.  Are you an active docline user?
2.  If you aren't active, what is the main reason for nonactivity?
3.  Are there specific restrictions/barriers in your NLM region that
prohibit/inhibit DOCLINE access/use?
4.  Are you a mamber of a stste or regional consortium?
5.  How does your consortium interact with your NLM region?
6.  If you could wave the proverbial magic wand, what would you change
about either your NLM region or your consortium?(mayhaps a tricky on-line
question?)
Thanks in advance
John Clark
Augusta Mental Health Institute
P.O. Box 724
Augusta ME 04332-0724
|Librariab by day, Cyberwarrior by night|