I have been appointed to the Medical Informatics Curriculum Subcommittee
for our medical center.  We are considering several different software
programs for purchase to enhance the training of our residents.  I would
appreciate hearing comments from anyone with experience with the following:
AMA Clinical Practice Guidelines - CD-ROM
Scientific American Medicine - CD-ROM
MAXX (We have this, but I would like a variety of views)
ASKRX (or any other drug info and interactions program)
Full-text journals online (all vendors)
Clinical Dermatology - CD-ROM (I think this is the Silver Platter program)

Recommendations/opinions on any other similar programs are also welcome.
Please respond to me personally, not the list.  Thanks.

Marian Royal
Univ. of Ala. at Birmingham
Lister Hill Library - West Pavilion