Tamara, I direct the hospital branch of a major medical center library.  I have
never broken out my duties and responsibilites by percentages.  If this is
what your "re-engineers" need, I would suggest something like the following.
For a period of one week (or for whatever length of time you can take), write
down EVERYTHING you do on the job as you do it and the actual amount of time
spent on the task.  At the end of your study period, categorize your
activiities and figure percentages of time spent during that period.
Generalize this to a year.  Not real scientific, but at least you would have
some numbers to work from.

Marian Royal
LHL/West Pavilion
Univ. of Alabama at B'ham