Don't know of one who will come to give a quote, but wary of Texwood (one
of the shelving vendors offered through Highsmith.  We had delivery problems.
Then when all the pieces finally got here--NOTHING MATCHED!!!! Not even pieces
in the same box.  Some pieces didn't have the same finish on both top &
bottom, left side and right side, etc.  Most of the bases were cracked.  We
sent it all back & used a local "non-library" vendor.

KellyJo Griffin
Harrison Mem.
Bremerton,WA