There was recent discussion concerning the InfoTrac Health Reference Center.

I would like to reiterate that this is a wonderful source of information,
especially for our community patrons/patients/families; however, I also have
noticed numerous typographical errors, format/spacing problems, and most
recently context errors (an article on head lice ended with 3 paragraphs on
dental caries and nursing).

It is embarrassing to provide this type of printed information to our
customers.  I have written a letter to Information Access Company concerning
the quality of their product in hopes that they'll do a better quality check,
or maybe start one.

Perhaps those of you who also subscribe would want to send a letter their way.

Patsy Bacon                             P.O. Box 1600
Library Services                        Vancouver, WA  98668
Southwest Washington Med Center         (206)256-2045
[log in to unmask]                         fax: (206)256-6466