We subscribe to Health Care Federal Register Alert.  It is great in the
sense that it only contains health care and health care related issues
which is what we want (not the rest of the items that the Federal
Register deals with) it is also great in that b/c it is only health
care the volume is considerably less and as you know, space is always
a library issue.  It is terrible b/c it is NOT timely.  Which means
that by the time you get it a deadline may have passed.  This has
happened on more than one occassion to us and it is causing us to
re-think our subscription - yet again, we are a community hospital
and subscribing to the entire Fed Reg is not feasible.  The debate
continues as to what we will ultimately do but the time factor is
a major problem.  The publisher sends the Alert out when there
is enough material to print and publish not on a weekly basis (b.c
some weeks there might not be anything or so little it wouldn't
be cost effective from there end.)