I replied privately to Glenn, but I had to say we have had nothing but
excellent service from them, and frequently recieve books in 1-2 days.
Also, I have appreciated being able to order software from them. Other-
wise I have to have everything (even $25 packages) approved through
Information Systems, which takes months.  A couple of years ago we
had some extra money at the end of the year.  I split an order between
Logins and Rittenhouse.  We received Logins in 2 days, Rittenhouse
came 3 weeks later after the end of the year so it had to be taken
off that year's budget.