                   Ohio University Electronic Communication

   Date:  13-Aug-1994 10:21am EST

     To:  Remote Addressee                     ( _MX%"[log in to unmask]" )

   From:  Marie-Lise Shams                           Dept:  Library
          SHAMS                                    Tel No:  (614) 593-2682

Subject:  internet resources for alternative medicine (fwd)

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 17:31:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Makulowich <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Because of the large number of requests I received, I placed my article on
alternative medicine on an ftp server. Here is the URL:

ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/journalism/altmed.txt

I welcome your comments. regards.

Could you possibly post this reply as well; it would save me some time.
tia. regards.

---
John S. Makulowich _____________ Internet Trainer: "Compass in Cyberspace"
Columnist:  Washington Technology,  AIDS Patient Care,  Tech Xfer Business
<A HREF="http://www.clark.net/pub/journalism/awesome.html">AwesomeList</A>
Course Brochure: [log in to unmask] - [log in to unmask] - [log in to unmask]