There is an amusing zine I came upon recently called PILLS-A-GO-GO
and I belive it might be likewise amusing for others interested in
the pill culture we inhabit. This isn't a glossy publication, even
by zine standards it is modest, but it is the product of a young
man and his wacked out obsession. I'd never recommend this to you
for professional reasons because it is the kind of thing you'd only
read during lunchbreak. You might even raise a few eyebrows. The
current issue has an account of a carpet cleaner and the pills he
took while on the job -- he routinely forages for interesting look-
ing pills in the houses he works in -- a review of Terrance McKenna's
book FOOD OF THE GODS by the present enfant terrible of Britsh let-
ters Will Self, a young woman's experience with her mother's Elavil,
celebrities and the pills they take and so on. You get the picture?
Subscriptions are $16.00 a year. Or you could just send $2.00 cash,
which is what I'd suggest, to:

                        PILLS-A-G0-G0
                        1202 E. Pike St. # 849
                        Seattle WA 98122-3934

I think the editor was even interviewed in a recent issue of Rolling
Stone magazine.

Jon Cone
Medical Library
Mercy Hospital