JEFFTRZECIAK-WSULibraries-Automation wrote:
: Hello.  First, this is being posted to multiple lists.  I
: apologize for multiple messages you might receive.

: We are in the process of converting our workstations from DOS to
: Windows and are preparing to incorporate MOSAIC as our primary
: Internet interface.  However, in installing/running it in test
: mode we've encountered difficulties.  It seems to freeze
: frequently and the only solution is to reboot the pc.  Is anyone
: out there using Windows Mosaic extensively.  If so, could you send
: us your experiences?  Are you also having trouble with freezing
: workstations?  How did you resolve it?  Thanks!

I have the same problem; one way to deal with the "freezing" is to write
the last URL u have been viewing - still visible on the top of the frozen
screen - down on a peice of paper; then close the mosaic application -
restart it and use the "go to url" featuer,(forget the real menu pointname
but..) to head straight back to where u were!

 I have been wondering if a windows accelerator video/Graphic card with
maybe 1 - 2 Mb would help with the freezing probs..?

Comments anybody...?

ron b

* Ronald J Bartle = [log in to unmask] Brit.AirForceVet res. in Berlin,*
* - Germany. Tel:+49.30.6860053 Fax:+49.30.6863546 btx 0306863546 0001+      *