I shared your question with our Physician Relations Coordinator, and
he replied:

     The PHO we are developing is _traditional_ in that it is comprised of
     _all_ [emphases mine] specialities, including primary care.

     I have not heard (yet anyway), of physician/hospital organizations
     comprised only of certain sub-specialties, although I am sure they
     exist.

  |         Jerry Carlson      |       |        [log in to unmask]       |
  |    Poudre Valley Hospital  |       |        303/495-7323        |