On August 31st, 10 subscribers from NLM with @occshost.nlm.nih.gov had
problems in receiving messages from the list.  The flood of error messages
at this end necessitated my setting all users at that node address
to nomail.  Unfortunately, I did not keep a record of which subscribers
were set to regular mail, and which to the digest version (sorry!).  I have
reset those 10 subscriptions back to regular mail, and you will each
receive a message to that effect.  If you are not getting MEDLIB-L mail,
please check your status with the listserv@ubvm, reset your status option
if necessary, and accept my apologies!  Hopefully any problems have now been
resolved.

If you have any problems at all, please feel free to contact me by email or
phone.

Pamela Rose                           BITNET: hslmela@UBVM
Head, Acquisitions                  INTERNET: [log in to unmask]
Health Sciences Library                PHONE: (716) 829-2408
University at Buffalo                    FAX: (716) 829-2211
3435 Main St.
BUFFALO, N.Y. 14214