The list of English and Spanish AV materials on prenatal and infant
care health is done!  Some of you expressed an interest in receiving
the list...It is 140 pages, double-sided.  This is a selected list of
videotapes (including a few audiocassettes, slides, and one video
game) about prenatal and infant care health.  All items are under
$100.00.  Many have been produced by non-profit or government
organizations.  Tapes produced by commercial companies are included if
the company has indicated that use for "educational purposes" is
allowed.  This usually means the tape cannot be copied nor can
admission be charged to view it.  Otherwise, libraries are encouraged
to show the tape for educationaal purposes.  Telephone numbers for
the companies as well as complete ordering info is included so that
this can be verified on an individual title basis. There are 52 titles
in Spanish.  We will be glad to photocopy the list for anyone.  Cost
(includes postage) is $15.00.  Write to KD Proffit, Sutter Resource
Library, 2800 L Street, Sacramento, CA  95816.  Include check for
$15.00 made out to Sutter Resource Library.  Send us a mailing label
if possible.  Thank you to all who offered advice on this...I hope
you find the list helpful.  KD Proffit  [log in to unmask]