Here we go again!  I opened my big mouth this morning and suggested to my
administrator that we ought to be thinking about changing the name of our
establishment (or adding something more discriptive).  we are now the Medical
Library.  I'm not against that title, but I think we need something that is more
discriptive of what we do here.  And we do house a computer center of 9
PC's.  He thought Medical Libtrary and Computer Center might be OK but I
want something better.  Any ideas?  I sort of like Information Center, but he
wasn't thrilled with that.  So....  thanks for any suggestions.  Carole
Carole Gilbert
Providence Hospital
Southfield, MI