Several people heard or saw a report on the news regarding  ER
physician not being certified and/or not properly trained. Of course, they
have asked the librarian to find the original study. Unfortunately, I
didn't listed or see any news broadcast the last two days. One report
appeared this morning on CNN, the other on a newscast last night (local?
or network?).  Did anyone hear the source of this report? Is there
anything on internet that has reports this recent?  I have checked Health
& Medicine in the News but the latest report I saw was dated in August. I
have had such good results with Medlib in the past, its just
wonderful.Thank you ahead of time.

Connie M. Wilson,MLS                     (501)442-1175(Voice)
AHEC-NW Library                          (501)521-0624(Fax)
Washington Regional Medical Center       [log in to unmask]
1125 N College
Fayetteville, AR 72703