In the August, 1994 issue of AORN V.60(2) there is a small summary
of an article titled: Robotics, virtual reality find niche in OR.
Apparently, the full article appeared in a journal called
PROFILES  April, 1994  Pgs: 57-63
Author: Collins, C.S.
Article: Return of the robots

I have tried to get this article through our local library at
University of Western Ontario, CISIT, National Library of Canada but
cannot find a Library which houses this journal.

If you could help please contact me first since I need this article at
my Library by September 19th and I wish to get it from a nearby Library
if possible.

Please respond to [log in to unmask]
Thanks so much
Cecile Taylor