I took the thirty day trial and found it very interesting.  I also asked
for, and received, some supplementary material that described how the
selection and ranking is done.  I think it's a pretty interesting idea,
although In the thirty days I used it, I don't think I came up with anything
that I found critically important.  My primary concern is that their
coverage is skewed toward what happens to be available to them in electronic
format and it's very hard to tell how much of the "universe" of relevant
material they're covering.  I didn't find it valuable enough to our needs
for me to recommend it to our collection development person, but it is
certainly a company and a service worth watching.  I think for some
people it will be valuable now and if you have any thought that it might
be useful to your clients I'd suggest giving the thirty-day trial a
look.

T. Scott Plutchak
Director
Health Sciences Center Library