I would appreciate some help locating any recent list of sugar-free
over-the-counter and/or prescription drugs for a hand-out to diabetic
patients at an upcoming presentation.  I have checked Medline - found a
list published in DIABETES EDUCATOR by some pharmacy students but it is
from 1989 so a bit out-of-date.  Have searched recent CINAHL index also
but no luck.  Have called the American Diabetes Assoc, the American
Dietetic Association and the American Pharmceutical Association but they
neither have such a lsit nor are aware of any source of such a list.
Thought perhaps one of you on the listserve might have a dept in your
institution that does diabetes educaiton that has written up such a
list.  If so would they be willing to share and allow it to be copied and
distributed here (with proper credit of course)?  Would need it faxed to
me by tomorrow afternoon (Nothing like last minute requests to keep
things lively!) if possible.  Please reply directly to me if you can
help.  Thanks very much.

Sandy Kerbow                                Phone: 614-374-1455
Marietta Memorial Hospital Medical Library    Fax: 614-374-4959
401 Matthew Street                      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Marietta, OH 45750-1699