Ellen:  Best Doctors in America is published every 2 years. It's not
comprehensive.  It's compiled using a peer-review methodology.  IE: They
contact staff doctors at major medical facilities - Mayo, Johns Hopkins,
etc, and ask them to name the best clinicians in their institions.   -
theire is no criteria  on how to select outstanding physicians.  So it
primarily lists physiscians that are associated with major teaching
institutions.  In Nevada there are total of 5 doctors listed in the
1994-95 book.  The book is organized in alphabetically order by
speciality field. Information includes name of physician, dept,
institution, address and phone number.   Hope this helps.  Florence B.
Jakus, Ed.D.  - West Charleston Public Library.  [log in to unmask]