On Wed, 9 Nov 1994, Brent Wall wrote:

> A list to financially support a community net:

> 7.  Conduct community fund raising efforts.

This is the basis of where we see our best potential for fundraising.  We
are working on a program much like that of Public Television with
donations at various member levels for individuals and organizations.  We
are also considering sponsorships of specific information content areas.

Regards,

Kevin W. Tharp                  Ozarks Regional Information Online Network
O.R.I.O.N Coordinator           P.O. Box 760
[log in to unmask]    Springfield, MO  65801
                                (417)837-5050 ext. 15