One of my hospitals is considering subscribing to the Reuters Health
Information Services's product, "GeoMedica".  There's a monthly subscrip-
tion fee for this service which promises access to "Continuing Medical
Education", "Specialty Society Access", "Medical News", "Professional
Development", "Clinical Records", "Medical Search", "Desk Accessories",
"Pharmaceutics", and "Bulletins".  They promise Grateful Med access
(which isn't a big deal, obviously) but, more appealing to physicians,
also online continuing education credits.  If your physicians/library/
hospital has subscribed to this service, please let me know pluses and
minuses.  Is it worth the monthly fee?  Thanks for your feedback.

Sharon Quist