Readers,
The last 4 issues of the MLA News contain lists of _New Listservs in the Health
Sciences_.  (Sept. p.14;  Oct. p.8;  Nov./Dec. p.12; and Jan. p.19)

The January, 1995 issue also contains a 1-page article dealing with Listserv
Commands and Tips which I have found to be helpful.  You may want to copy each
of these pages and keep them handy as a quick reference.  It was here that I
realized you can send a command to find listservs by specific topic.  Going
through the Hancock or Malet lists can be tedious since they cover all topics.

|  Karen M. Zundel, MLS, AHIP                Phone:           412-664-2363  |
|  Director, Health Services Library         Fax:             412-664-2581  |
|  McKeesport Hospital                       Internet:  [log in to unmask]  |
|  1500 Fifth Avenue                                                        |
|  McKeesport, PA.  15132                    "I'm Straight But Not Narrow"  |